I hope you all had a great Halloween. It was total chaos around here while we were getting ready but the end result was totally worth it. The boys went to their 1st Halloween party so we just took the 2 little ones trick-or-treating with the Boyechko's. It's been our little Halloween tradition with them, this is our 3rd year and the kids always have so much fun together. Jack even said Trick-or- Treat this year and it was so cute. It's funny to think that this time last year he barely said anything and now he talks in complete sentences. They are growing up so fast!:( I have to go get the boys at 11pm so I figured I get a few pictures on here while I wait to go get them. Enjoy!
Our sweet little witch Katey...
Max as Darth Maul...thanks for the idea Pete!
A close up of his face painting that I was so proud of!
Our little bat Jack
who didn't want his picture taken...surprise,surprise!
Braden as a hockey player...again, thanks Pete for letting him borrow your stuff!
Katey and Caleb trick-or-treating
1 comment:
Love the family photo, Jamie! Your blog is so fun to read. I am glad I inspired you :)
Post a Comment