Yesterday was Chad's 35th Birthday. We didn't do a whole lot because Chad still isn't feeling all that well. We did have one of his favorite meals of spaghetti with garlic bread and then of course we had to have cake. The kids and I got Chad an Xbox 360 about a month ago for an early birthday present. I think I must be rubbing off on him after all these years, now he is asking for his presents before his birthday! It wasn't very eventful but it was what he wanted a nice dinner with the family.
After dinner we all went outside for a bit of fresh air. The boys play defence with dad and Katey and Jack played in the leaves and on the swing set. I'm loving the nice fall days we've been having. It's so nice to get us all outside before bed time to burn off some extra energy. We might be getting snow up here this weekend so I'm going to have to be on a mission to get the kids new coats and snow pants. Yuck! I'm not ready for snow yet. Here's a few pictures from last night.
1 comment:
Testing 123..Test. Test.
haha.
Post a Comment