Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Monday Madness...

Today was unbelievably busy. I thought I was on top of it in the morning. I had it all nicely planned out. Get the stuff for girl scouts, get home in time for Johnathan to get here. Play with him for awhile and get him settled so Chad could take over for about 20 minutes until John picked him up. Then off to our 1st girl scout meeting. Did I mention I'm a leader...yes, I'm feeling a bit crazy!;) After girl scouts, run home feed Katey, then off to dance. rush home after dance so Chad can go to darts! No, I didn't stop moving once. Our day was pretty much like I planned we just had a few little bumps in the road. Having Johnathan was a bright spot in my crazy day. He is such a sweet baby and Jack doesn't really even seem to notice he's here. I get my baby fix without having another baby! :) I was really looking forward to girl scouts, we were planning on having 8 girls in our Daisy troop.... we had 16 show up. It was so crazy having 16 kindergarten and 1st graders but I think we'll have a fun year. And yes, Daisy's do sell cookies so be prepared come January. That's what the girl's are most excited about. So I'm exhausted to say the least and I haven't even started to get ready for tomorrow. It never ends....

Baby Johnathan on his 1st day at our house...


I totally forgot that I didn't add these pictures yet...My Grandma Stuhr came up on Sunday to deliver the cookies she made for the kids. It was so great to see her even if it was only for a few minutes. Jack wasn't wanting his picture taken so we had to bribe him with a cookie.



Here are the kids in their Halloween shirts from Grandma and Grandpa

No comments: