We had a fun night carving pumpkins tonight and were glad to have Uncle Andy over to help with it.It was so funny watching the kids at first they didn't really want to stick their hands in the "guts" but by the time it was over they were all up to their elbows in goo. The kids picked out what they wanted on their pumpkins and Dad and Uncle Andy craved away. We painted our pumpkins last year and this was so fun even though the boys were a bit disappointed because we wouldn't let them carve their own. Maybe next year...maybe. ;) The pumpkins all turned out great and I think I might even try to cook the seeds this year even though I have no idea what I'm doing. I'm up for a little challenge and for those of you that don't know...I'm not much of a cook! :)
Enjoy the pictures I just put a few of them on here.The picture of Braden's pumpkin was my 2,000 picture on my new camera. Yes, that means I've taken 2,000 pictures since my birthday. So, for all of you that pitched in to get me my camera, I love it and have put it to very good use as you can see. :)
yes, Jack is licking the pumpkin...he said it was "yuck" and "disgusting"
Uncle Andy worked so hard on Jack's pumpkin...
Katey and Jack just wanted to make sure dad was doing everything right.
Braden's pumpkin...by Dad
Jack's pumpkin...by Uncle Andy
Max's pumpkin...by Dad
Katey's pumpkin...by Dad
1 comment:
Wow your pumpkins turned out really cool!
Post a Comment