Sunday, November 2, 2008

Oh, Jack....


Well, Jack was in his prime once again today. For those of you that don't know Jack has been,well...our challenge to say the least and today was no exception. I can't completely blame him though his big sister played a part in it too. Our girly, girl Katey decided that she was going to put lipstick on without asking. I bet you can guess what happened.In this case a picture is worth a thousand words....
Yup, that's lipstick in Jack's hair and on his face. When I finally saw it Katey was using my Mary Kay make-up brushes and water to clean Jack's face. What a great big sister! Needless to say they both ended up in the tubby. But that wasn't it for Jack tonight...
Yes,this is Jack's plate for dinner, let me note that I only gave him 3 fish sticks to start with.
And this is Jack not even 20 minutes after he told me he didn't want anymore dinner. Yup, he snuck the chips into his bedroom and ate away. I just happened to have the camera in my hand when I found him, so I couldn't help but take a picture of him thinking he's being sneaky.He totally has that "Ah,oh" face on him and he was trying to chew so I could see it. It's so hard to get really mad because he's just so darn cute. I know, I know he's not going to learn. But seriously, look how cute he is.There's never a dull moment in our house, but I'm the 1st to admit that I wouldn't want it any other way...well, at least most of the time I wouldn't! ;)

No comments: