Sunday, December 14, 2008

Snowed In!

Today was a pretty lazy day. We were supposed to go on the Polar Express this afternoon but because of the blizzard it was cancelled and now we have to wait until next Sunday to go. Max and Katey did go out and play for a little while and I got a few scrapbook pages done. It's not very often I actually take my stuff out and scrapbook while the kids are home...I seem to have to many little hands trying to "help" when I do, but today was fairly successful.
Here's a few of the pages I got done...I did do more but I couldn't get them to post right on here!




And here are a few of Max and Katey playing out in the storm!


Jake had a hard time making it up the stair there was so much snow!


There's no school tomorrow so I'm in for a long day around here. It wouldn't be so bad if the kids could at least head outside to play for a little bit but it's going to be really cold for the next 7 days. Or so the weather man says! The high temps for the day are still going to be below zero. Man, do I love Duluth in the winter...Ugh! I hope you all stay warm where ever you may be!

No comments: