We headed down to the cities this weekend to celebrate Christmas with Grandma, Grandpa, Auntie Jess and Uncle Mike. The kids were pretty good waiting for Auntie and Uncle to get to Grandma and Grandpa's. Grandpa took Katey and Braden sledding, unfortunately Max had been sick the whole night before and had to stay back at the house and rest. Grandpa said he'd make it up to him and we would all go sledding the next time they came up. Of course I took a million pictures here just a few...
Grandma& Grandpa and the kids
all of us...this was the 1st and only family picture we took! Yea!
Auntie Jess and Uncle Mike
Grandpa thought it would be a good idea to get Jack Hulk hands...I had to take them away already today because he wouldn't stop hitting the dog with them. We'll try again tomorrow.
Katey and her train case that she wanted sooo bad! Thanks Grandma and Grandpa!
Grandpa painting Katey's fingernails...I think she might have him wrapped around her little finger! :)
All of the kids in their new pj's from Great Grandma and Grandpa.
The kids watching Kung Fu Panda and notice Jack is out cold! It was a busy day!
So, 1 Christmas down and 2 to go. The kids are actually cleaning up as I write this they have to make sure the house is clean so Santa comes because if you didn't know Santa won't come unless the house is clean! ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment