Our Thanksgiving picture...
The boys came home on Saturday and on Sunday we headed down to the cities because Papa got Vikings tickets for us for the game Sunday night. And what a game it was! We had such a blast we had great seats, we were on the lower level and in the 21st row it was awesome! I love that we have these memories to take with us for the rest of our lives. Doing something like this with the kids is better than any gift we could receive. Here are a few pictures from the game. And if you didn't know the Vikings killed the Bears 34-14 Go Vikes!!!
I will try not to have so much time in between posting from now on. We are going out of town this weekend with our friends Ken and Alycia and their 2 kids. I'm excited to get out of here and spend some time as a family with our friends.Alycia and I have some projects planned to do with the kids so I'll make sure to take lots of pictures to show all of you.
1 comment:
Looks like you had a blast!
Post a Comment