Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Let's play a guessing game....

Can you guess what this is?


If you guessed Katey's hair you'd be correct! Let me just say yes, she got a haircut today but that hair isn't from her haircut. When I took her in tonight to get her haircut a huge chuck of hair (pictured above) fell on to the floor. I was not very pleased to say the least and immediately started to interrogate her. She promised me up and down that she didn't cut her hair. And after a few minutes she remembered...


Can you guess what this is?

Well if you guessed a trimmer you'd be correct again. This is what cut the long pieces of her hair.


OK, last question. Can you guess who did it???

Really, did you expect it to be anyone else? Jack was playing with daddy's trimmer while I was at the gym, he put it on her head and the rest is history. Here's picture of the new haircut she was acting silly so this is the best I could get.



Another eventful day at our house!

No comments: