Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Vikings/ Packer Party

Sunday was my mom and Jim's annual Vikings/Packer Party. So we headed to the cities on Saturday morning. I wanted to leave the house by about 8:30 we didn't leave the house until almost 9:45 and and didn't get out of Duluth until about 10:30. I should have known that it was just going to be a day!
We decided to brave the Mall of America and let the kids go on some rides. It was SO busy! And once we got there we realized that Jack couldn't go on any rides not even with a parent. Needless to say Jack and I walked the whole mall a few times and spent about 2 hours in Barnes Noble. Thank God for the train track there!
Sunday was the party of course and Grandma and Grandpa surprised the kids with early Christmas presents. They all got new jerseys for the party. Braden got his Peterson jersey that he's been begging for and Katey got a Dolphin shirt because I guess that is who she likes now. Here are a few pictures form the party.




We have a busy day ahead of us. The kids have a Veteran's Day concert at school today then the 3 older ones all have conferences. I'll try to get some pictures today at the concert it's not always easy but maybe with my new camera they will turn out better! I'll let you know how it goes later tonight.

No comments: