This is a little taste of what our life is like with our 4 wonderfully active children.
Sunday, June 14, 2009
Katey's Recital....
Seriously, She was the cutest thing ever at her dance recital. Her dance was "Girls just want to have fun." And I can't wait to get the video and hopefully I'll be able to get it on here so can all see it. Enjoy the pictures!!!
Chad and I are proud parents of 4 wonderful kids. Braden is 10, he is our old soul and very much the oldest child. Max is 9 but is very much the opposite of Braden, he's the fun brother that unfortunately, gets him into trouble sometimes. Katey is 6 and our only girl. She's definitely the princess of the house. Lastly theirs Jack. Jack is 3 and well, he is our handful. He has more energy than the 3 older ones put together. We have also added 2 sweet little Yorkies to our family Jake and Schmoo. Our life is a bit crazy but we couldn't imagine it any other way.
No comments:
Post a Comment