Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Braden's 10th Birthday!

Yup, I said 10th. Can you believe it? I think I might be in denial. There is NO way that it's been 10 years... I really have a hard time believing it. I guess I shouldn't he wears almost the same size shoe as me and he is creeping closer and closer to being my height. What the heck happened to my little 6lb 11oz baby boy?

Here he is now....


He invited his teacher Mrs. Regas to his party...


The shirt says " How can I get better at video games when I'm at school 7 hours a day?" So, funny coming from his teacher. We love her!

Braden wanted money for his birthday...


So he could go buy a PSP...

And he did!


Braden is in the double digits now and just a few years away from being a teen. I can't believe it!

No comments: